Posted Date: 01/11/2016
Home Spooky Home
Leading into the 2015 Halloween, 80% of retailers surveyed in Selling Halloween’s 2015 Industry Report, admitted that they saw the greatest gains in home décor and 67% said that indoor home décor items were their biggest revenue producer. With the strength of this category persisting for many store owners, suppliers are rolling out more fashion-forward offerings to appeal to an array of Halloween styles. Here are a few highlights.
1. Bethany Lowe Designs expands its Halloween home décor offerings with The Cabinet of Curiosities Collection. This gathering of ghoulish goods includes a blend of vintage ephemera including apothecary jars and books of spells that give the appearance of musty tomes.
2. Midwest-CBK adds the Lighted LED “The Witch is in!” vase to its Fall/Halloween offerings for 2016. The black and white scheme and vintage image adds a retro flair to Halloween décor.
3. Add a Halloween accent on garden items with these witch legs from Burton + Burton. The clever gams help put a silly spin on everyday items like a potted plant.
4. The Mercury Glass LED Jack-O-Lantes from Mark Feldstein & Associates allow buyers to skip the mess of carving a pumpkin. The three-inch Jack-O-Lante includes a battery-operated LED Tea Light while the seven-inch version includes a string of 20 replaceable battery-operated LED String Lights that add a safe haunting glow to Halloween décor. Both Jack-O-Lantes can be conveniently hung or stand alone.
5. The Cheeky Pumpkins designed by Debbie Taylor-Kerman for One Hundred 80 Degrees offer a cheery take on the jack-o-lante. The unique large scale pieces are in a patina style wood.